Balsamic Roast Wagyu Beef
- 1 3-4 pound boneless Wagyu round roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker:
- 4 hours on High, or
- 6-8 hours on Low
- Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
- Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.
Craving More Flavor?
If you prefer a more pronounced flavor, once the roast beef has been removed, use a fat separator on the gravy and then pour the gravy into a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until the gravy has reduced by half.
Recipe by Robyn Stone