Grilled Wagyu Ribeye Steaks with Red Wine Glaze
- 1 Wagyu 16oz Boneless Ribeye Steak
- 1.5 tsp butter
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley or rosemary, chopped for garnish
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Season steak generously with sea salt and pepper.
- Grill on each side for 4 minutes, transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat ½ a teaspoon of butter in a skillet. Add shallots and cook over medium heat until slightly browned and tender.
- Add wine to skillet and de-glaze the pan. Scrape up all the bits from the bottom of the pan, add the remaining butter, and allow the sauce to simmer for a few minutes.
- To serve, slice thin pieces of steak across the grain and spoon sauce on top of meat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of parsley or rosemary over the plate.
Recipe from Lone Mountain Cattle Company